- If you do not have a student currently in the band at Jasper High School, you can still create an account. Simply click "Save" on the parent/student form without adding in your child's information. Registration for the new school year usually begins in late May.
- If you have a former student, please click on "I have another Student" rather than replacing your inactive student with your new student.
For all new (starting after the May band meeting) 9th and 10th graders and returning 10th graders:
- Choose the correct marching status, band class, and instruments by clicking on each drop-down list. Please make sure you are choosing the correct year (1st Year or 2nd Year), so you won't have to buy too many or too few items.
- Please only choose Drum Major if your child is one of our three 10th grade drum majors.
- After entering in student information, please remember to click "Save."
Parents, use only ONE account for all of your students. This ensures that all of your information and purchases are in one place. It also prevents duplicate student information in our system. One parent can "invite" other email addresses to access his/her account. This allows the other parent to have their own login information but still have access to the family account.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization (e.g., PTA), you do not need to create a new account. Use your existing login email and password for your Jasper Band account. If you are not sure whether you already have an account, please click on "I forgot my password" under "Returning User?"
Paying for items
- After adding items to your cart, make sure you click on Proceed to Checkout >> at the bottom of your forms page.
Confirm that your cart is empty and that you have received an emailed receipt.
- All band members will be required to participate in the marching band to the maximum degree possible, as agreed upon by the directors, student, family, and respective coaches.
- If a student has a morning athletics practice that conflicts with marching band rehearsal, they will still come dressed in uniform to the football games and play in the stands. They will not march in the show, but they will be a part of the experience as long as they do not have a conflicting PISD athletics game or tournament.
- Students who have this conflict with AM rehearsals will also attend marching contests, dressed in uniform, and assist with equipment, etc.
- Students who have this conflict with AM rehearsals will also attend the Plano West Combined Cluster Performance at the PWSH football game, and the Plano Holiday Parade, both in uniform.
Band requires many volunteers!
Look below for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
To find out more, click HERE.
All volunteers must submit their background check through PISD Voly System. Click button to apply for the 2021-2022 year.
Game Days 2022
- Wednesday, August 24 @ Kimborough
- Wednesday, September 7 @ Clark
- Thursday, September 29 @ Clark
- Thursday, October 6 @ Kimborough
- Friday, October 7 @ Plano West
- Thursday, October 27@ Kimborough
Sign UP via MTK for:
PRE-UIL & UIL
Contact our Volunteer VP