SHORT-TERM FUNDRAISERS

 

North Texas Giving Day

North Texas Giving Day is the largest community-wide giving event in the nation.  Support one of your favorite nonprofits – Jasper Band Boosters – September 1 - 17,2020.

 


The Princeton Review

Take a Practice PSAT®, SAT®, or ACT® Test and support Jasper Band Boosters.

January 23 (new registration deadline: January 20)

 

 


Fan-Pledge

Fan-Pledge is like a 40-minute telethon for Band Boosters that yields impressive results.

August 2020 - postponed

 

YEAR-ROUND FUNDRAISERS

 

AmazonSmile

AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases:

Go to smile.amazon.com and link your existing account.

Select Jasper Band Boosters as your charity.

Please note purchases must be made through the smile.amazon.com page.

 

Kroger Community Rewards

Link your Kroger rewards card to Jasper Band Boosters and earn money every time you shop.  Log into your Kroger account and navigate to Community Rewards in "My Account" - search for JASPER BAND BOOSTERS either by name or LX345 and then click Enroll.

 

 

Scrip

Register with shopwithscrip.com to purchase gift cards to businesses where you already shop.  The retailer gives a percentage of each sale (“rebate”) to Jasper Band Boosters.  From that rebate, 90% is credited to your account and the remaining 10% is a donation to Jasper Band Boosters.  More Information

 

 

Tom Thumb’s Good Neighbor Program

Tom Thumb will donate 1% of your eligible purchases to Band Boosters.  Just complete the Registration Form to link your Tom Thumb reward card to Jasper Band Boosters (#10652) and turn in the form to the courtesy booth in your local store.

 

 

 

Corporate Matching

Think of Jasper Band Boosters if your employer provides matching gifts to nonprofits you support.

 

Upcoming Events

MONTH VIEW